Monday, January 31, 2011

4) Four Seasons Variations 2

These photos are another variation of the four seasons project explained in the post below this one. The upper left hand corner is winter. The upper right hand corner is fall, the lower left corner is spring, and the lower right hand corner is summer. I like this variation because I think that I used a good use of color and interesting perspective in each of these pictures. Out of these four the summer picture of the oranges, tomatoes, and avocadoes, was the hardest to find a good angle for. I ended up accidently realizing that the picture looks better if the camera was turned, because the camera took a picutre while I wasn't paying attention. I think that the tomatoes definately bring your eye through this picture as well. I also think that the winter scence has a good use of reputation. Finally I think that the use of the reflection of a flame against glass was a creative way to make the picture even more interesting, also the use of the popping colors in the last picture was a good way to learn what colors have the most potential we he/she the effect a person is looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment