Saturday, February 5, 2011

7) New Relationships With Four Seasons Assignment

In Photo I we were also assigned to take the four most successful "four seasons assignment" photographs and to crop them using Adobe Lightroom, and then post them on our blog. These photos were not necessarily the photgraphs that I thought were most successful on their own, but when cropped and placed next to each other, therefore making new relationships, these were the ones that I thought worked the best in this manner. 

After reviewing some things with Professor Rebecca Michaels I did some editing within Adobe Lightroom to my cropped four seasons variation. The above photograph is not only cropped, but I also did some enhancing to the color(s) as well as the image sharpness within each individual photo. I also decided to juxtapose the images a little bit differently. I might make yet another variation, but this is what I have come up with so far. We will be printing these images in class as well, which is a pretty awesome deal considering the printers/ink here at Tyler are free when taking a photo class, which supplies us students with some wonderful end results to add to our portfolios of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment